Pumper equiped with a high pressure NH55 pump
- Body Builder : Rosenbauer
- Model : 1050 imp gal./min Pumper
- Chassis: Spartan Metro Star
- Engine: Cummins, ISC series
- Rated HP: 360
- Fire Pump: Rosenbauer NH 55 (1050 imp gal.) c/w Hi-Pressure option (83 imp. gpm at 600 psi) "Pump & Roll capability"
- Water tank / Foam tank capacity: Poly 800 imp. Gal / 16 gal. class “A” foam
- Foam System: Rosenbauer Fix-Mix (high pressure side)
Custom pumper mounted on a Spartan Metro Star chassis, four (4) doors cab with height (8) man passengers cab. 18 000 lbs front axle, 27 000 lbs rear axle with disc brake on 4 wheels. 24 in. extended front bumper including 6” suction, hose reel for high pressure and a mechanical siren. Transversal mounted pump panel and Rosenbauer “Centurion” 3/16, 5052H32 series aluminum modular body with Huck bolt technology assembly including roll-up doors. Full height left side compartment. Full height right side compartment including storage for portable ladders. Height (8) oxygen bottles compartment on body wheels wells. All Whelen “LED” warning lights, two (2) 120 volt telescopic lights.