- Body Builder : Rosenbauer
- Type Wetside : 1500 imp gal. Pumper Tanker
- Chassis: Freightliner M2-112
- Engine: Detroit Diesel DD13
- Horse Power: 370
- Fire Pump: Darley HM 420 IGPM
- Water tank: 2 500 Imp. Galls poly tank
Wetside Tanker built on a 2 door M2-112 Freightliner commercial chassis. This chassis is designed to accommodate 3 passengers. The truck has a front axle capacity of 14 000# and rear axle capacity of 40 000#. The body is made of 3/16’’ formed aluminum panels and is equipped with ROM Roll-up doors. The body is equipped with a 180° swivel dump extending up to 70’’ long. Suction hoses and porta-tank are recessed through the water tank from the rear of the apparatus. LED light package by Whelen. 12 volts conventional electrical system.