Service Plus Areo-Fire
Terms and Conditions
- If you purchased a new fire truck or used truck from Areo-Fire after 2008, you are automatically a member of our reward program Service Plus Areo-Fire. Your membership will stay valid as long as you are in possession of the said truck.
- You have to manage your stickers, your free services or free items and your Service Plus card. Blank cards will replace lost or stolen cards. Lost or stolen stickers are not replaceable. Areo-Fire assumes no responsibility regarding keeping a record of your number of stickers and free services or items; you are solely responsible for keeping count.
- You have to present your Service Plus card to receive free services or free items. If you do not present your Service Plus card when claiming your free services or free items, you will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- The program is not transferable after the sale of the truck. The free services or free items are not convertible into cash.
- Areo-Fire reserves the right to suspend this program or to change the regulation, modalities, benefits, participation conditions or rewards, in whole or in part, at any moment, with or without notice, even if these modifications were to affect the benefits or the free services or free items accumulated.