Ecoenergetic Rescue Unit
- Body Builder: Rosenbauer
- Model: Walk-In Rescue unit
- Chassis: Freightliner M2-106, 2 doors
- Engine: CumminsTM ISL
- Rated hp : 350 hp
- Back-up camera
- Diesel generator of 7.9 kW
- Greenstar Idle reduction system
- 25 bunker cabinets
- Positive pressure system for a good ventilation in all 25 interior cabinets
- Fédéral Q2B siren
- Interior command post area
3/16 inch aluminium body, 24 Walk-In body, flat floor all the way with Smart Cab style door and Loanseal ambulance type floor. 10 exterior compartments with 25 bunker interior cabinets.
This green vehicle is equipped with an engine idling system providing a fuel economy, a reduction of the powertrain maintenance and a reduction of pollution by minimizing the discharge of carbon monoxide.
You are interested in this type of fire truck? Contact us!