Pumper, Firestar series
- Body builder : Rosenbauer
- Model : Commercial top mount 1050 igpm pumper, Firestar series mounted on Freightliner, ULC
- Chassis : Freightliner M2 106, 2 door, 3 man cab
- Engine : Cummins ISL 9
- Rated HP : 300 hp
- Fire Pump : Darley, model PSM 1500, tested as 1050 igpm by ULC
- Water tank capacity : 800 gal imp.
- Body : Aluminum modular body with hot-dip galvanized subframe
Rosenbauer Firestar series top mounted 1050 IGPM pumper mounted on a 2017 Freightliner M2, 106. 2 door cab, 3 man cab. Cummins ISL9, 300 HP engine complete with an Allison transmission. Front axle capacity of 12 000 lb and rear axle capacity of 23 000 lb. Darley PSM 1500, ULC tested as an 1050 gipm. Top mount control panel with « Artic Insulation Package ». 800 imperial gallons poly tank. Rosenbauer Modular Aluminum body with hot-dip galvanized steel frame, complete with roll-up doors and spatter coat compartment finish. LED emergency lighting package and two (2) 12v. LED telescopic lights.
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TYPE OF FIRE TRUCK? CONTACT US