Energy Efficient Pumper Tanker
- Body Builder : Rosenbauer
- Model : Pumper Series
- Chassis: Freightliner M2 106, 4 door cab
- Engine: Cummins, ISL 9
- Rated HP: 350 hp
- Fire Pump: Rosenbauer NH55, Normal & Hi-Pressure pump (1050 igpm at normal pressure and 80 igp at 600 psi) PTO Application for Pump & Roll capability.
- Water tank capacity: 1400 imp gal
- Foam system: FixMix (High pressure) , EZ-Foam (High volume)
- Body: CT aluminum 3/16 in.
1050 gipm Rosenbauer Pumper Tanker series mounted on a Freightliner M2 106 2016, 4 doors cab for five (5) occupancy. Cummins 350HP diesel engine with Allison transmission. 16 000 lb front axle, 31 000 lb rear axle. Rosenbauer NH 55, 1050 gipm normal pressure and 80 gipm at 600 lbs for hi-pressure pump. Pump & Roll capability. Electric monitor and hose reel on hi-pressure side. 1400 Imp. Gallons water tank. Aluminum Rosenbauer body mounted on Hot-Dip Galvanized sub frame. Roll up doors with swirl interior compartment finish. Whelen « LED » emergency lights on vehicle. GreenStar (Smart battery).
You are interested in this type of fire truck? Contact us!