Airwolf Class 2
The Airwolf Class 2 is an all-purpose vehicle used in limited access, such as airport parking spaces.
This ARFF vehicle is equipped with three independent tanks:
- 300-gallon water tank
- 40-gallon foam tank
- 500-pound chemical tank
The Airwolf meets the requirements for Class 2 chemicals and is NFPA 414 certified.
Use: Industrial and airport
- Model: Airwolf
- Class: 2
- Commercial chassis: Ford F-550, 4×4, 2 to 4 doors / passengers
- Engine: Ford
- Engine power: 300 HP
- Body: Extruded (EXT)
- Overall length: 22 ft. 8 in.
- Overall height: 96 in.
- Pump configuration: Rear (RP3)
- Pump: Combined high volume / high pressure NH55 or N, Darley
- Pump capacity: 420 GIPM
- Water tank: 300 imperial gallons
- Foam tank: 40 gallons
- Dry chemical tank: 500 pounds
- Foam system: FoamPro ™ (high volume), Fix-Mix ™ (high pressure) or CAFS
- Dosage of the foam: 1, 3 and 6%
- All controls are inside the cab
- Wide choice of storage compartment configuration
- Double agent dispenser (water / foam or dry chemical agent)
- Several additional configurations and options are available
- NFPA 414 compliant
RECENTLY DELIVERED TRUCKS