Airwolf Class 3
The Airwolf Class 3 is a short-wheelbase vehicle with a rear-mounted pump to provide the pump operator with excellent fire scene visibility.
This ARFF vehicle is equipped with three independent tanks:
- 500-gallon water tank
- 60-gallon foam tank
- 500-pound chemical tank
The Airwolf meets the requirements for Class 3 chemicals and is NFPA 414 certified.
Use: Industrial and airport
- Model: Airwolf
- Class: 3
- Commercial chassis: International 4×4, 4 doors / passengers
- Engine: International, Cummins™
- Engine power: 330 HP
- Body: Extruded (EXT)
- Overall length: 28 ft. 11 in.
- Overall height: 10 ft. 4 in.
- Pump configuration: Rear (RP3)
- Pump: Combined high volume / high pressure NH55 or N, Darley
- Pump capacity: 500 GIPM
- Water tank: 500 imperial gallons
- Foam tank: 60 gallons
- Chemical agent tank: 500 pounds
- Foam system: FoamPro ™ (high volume), Fix-Mix ™ (high pressure) or CAFS..
- Dosage of the foam: 1, 3 and 6%
- Wide choice of storage compartment configuration
- Double agent dispenser (water / foam or dry chemical agent)
- Several additional configurations and options are available
- NFPA 414 compliant
RECENTLY DELIVERED TRUCKS