Easy Care Seat, Advocate™
Maintaining a clean environment inside the cab of the fire vehicle is essential for the health of firefighters.
In recent years, different solutions have been developed to minimize the exposure of workers to various carcinogenic contaminants.
The Advocate™ seat is composed of FusionFoam™ cushions. These cushions are easily cleaned since no dirt or debris can be embedded in them compared to the fabric seat. To make the decontamination process even more straightforward, FusionFoam™ cushions with tool-free removal to clean them in a bucket of soapy water.
- Foam and material with fused coating into a single component
- Eliminates debris accumulation
- Removable cushions
- Suitable for most SCBA brands and sizes
- Available with or without SCBA support
Zip Clean™ Washable Seat Covers
Allows first responders to remove, wash and replace their SCBA and non-SCBA seat covers following a response.
- Interchangeable/washable seat covers
- Eliminates cancer-causing contaminants
- Encapsulated Foam Block™ foam reduces the absorption of harmful gases into the cushions
Secure All™ SCBA holder
It is recommended that contaminated SCBA be placed in plastic bags upon return to the fire station and that equipment be decontaminated in the fire station. The Secure All™ SCBA holder has been designed for this purpose.
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Patented automatic lock secures the SCBA in all directions
- Quick Adjust™ lever adjusts to different cylinder heights
- One-touch release handle