The Timberwolf is a versatile pumper with off-road capabilities to operate in the harshest conditions. This front-line vehicle offers the versatility to be used in extreme terrain situations that are difficult to access due to its short wheelbase.
- Compact and versatile 4X4 vehicle.
- Ability to pump and roll simultaneously, forward or backward (control inside the cab).
Use: Municipal, industrial, and airport
- Model: Timberwolf
- Commercial chassis: 4×4, 2 or 4 door cab, 2 to 5 passengers
- Engine: Cummins and International
- Engine power: 360 HP
- Body: Extruded formed welded (FX)
- Overall length: 29 ’3’’
- Overall height: 10 “11”
- Pump configuration: Rear (RP3)
- Pump: Rosenbauer combined high volume / high pressure NH55 or N
- Pump capacity: 840, 1050, 1250 GIPM
- Water tank: 500 to 833 imperial gallons
- Foam system: FoamPro ™ (high volume) or Fix-Mix ™ (high pressure)
- Easy to use pump controls
- Best in class for Pump and Roll function, forward or reverse (control inside the cab)
- Nozzle on monitor at the front bumper
- Protection nozzle (water diffused on the ground)
- Dry powder monitor, type FireCombat™
- Several compartments to store a lot of equipment
- Airport version compliant with NFPA 414 standard available