Rosenbauer’s Panther vehicles are among the industry’s most innovative, efficient, and flexible airport rescue and extinguishing vehicles. With an extremely low center of gravity, this vehicle allows for remarkable maneuverability and mobility.
The ergonomic design of the cabin, which is mainly glazed, provides panoramic visibility of the scene. Its articulated mast and piercing nozzle allow impressive extinguishing performance, with a range of 100 meters.
Thanks to its lightness and 700 horsepower engine, the Panther 4×4 stands out for its acceleration capacity.
- Ergonomic cabin
- Water tank: 1,500 gallons
- Pump flow: GIPM 1,750
- Acceleration: 0 to 80 km/h in less than 22 seconds
- Model: Panther 4×4
- Chassis: Commercial 4×4, 2 or 4 door cab
- Engine: Volvo D16
- Engine power: 700 HP
- Body: Aluminum
- Overall length: 399 ft. 6 in.
- Overall height: 143 ft. 7 in.
- Pump configuration: Side (MP3)
- Pump: Rosenbauer N80
- Pump capacity: 1,750 GIPM
- Water tank: 1,585 imperial gallons
- Foam tank: 200 gallons
- Dry chemical tank: 500 pounds
- Automatic foam dosage: 1 to 9%
- Weight: 57,000 lbs. (full weight)