The Cobra™ ladder truck is the ultimate elevation vehicle for rescues with little space to maneuver. This ladder truck allows the ladder to be used safely even if the stabilizers are not fully deployed.
Thanks to the joystick’s “Soft Touch” function, scale control is precise, smooth, and completely safe.
The Cobra™ aerial ladder is equipped with a pump, a water tank, a bed of hoses, and a ladder of up to 125 feet.
Use: Municipal, industrial
- Model: Cobra™
- Rosenbauer chassis: Commander
- Engine: Cummins™
- Engine power: 450 to 605 HP
- Body: Extruded (EXT)
- Ladder: 85′ to 104′
- Below grade operations: 12 ° below grade
- Platform capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Overall length: 48′ 2″
- Overall height: 12′
- Pump configuration: Side (MP3)
- Pump: Rosenbauer, Darley, Waterous, Hale
- Pump capacity: 1,050 to 1,750 GIPM
- Water tank: 300 to 500 imperial gallons
- Foam system: FoamPro ™ (High volume)
- Remote operations with the Radio Remote (ladder, monitor and stabilizers)
- Ez-Load™ Hose Bed
- Complies with NFPA standard
- CAN-bus electronic system monitors the functions of the aerial 16 times per second.
- Collision protection system, platform and body
- Short jacking function
- Hot-dip galvanized steel stabilizer and torsion box (25-year warranty))
- 2 cylinders at the front and at the rear
- Range: 15 ’6’ ’to 17’ 6 ’’
- Hot-dip galvanized steel (25 year warranty)
- Aerial ladder automated storage function
- “Soft Touch” joystick for precise, smooth and safe handling of the ladder
- Aerial command seat (ACS) or pedestal
RECENTLY DELIVERED TRUCKS