Quebec’s climate puts all road vehicles to the test. Humidity and salt on the roads in winter are the main enemies of a vehicle’s bodywork.
To counter this reality, Rosenbauer offers the EXT body, built with 3/16″ aluminum extrusion, making it the most resistant body in the industry.
The EXT design allows for longer component life and reduced maintenance costs, avoiding the risk of premature wear and tear and vehicle downtime.
- Construction: 3/16″ aluminum.
- Flow Rate: Up to 3,000 Imperial gallons
- Warranty: Transferable lifetime structural warranty (unique in the industry)
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel substructure (lifetime warranty)
- The most resistant body in the industry.
- Incomparable strength and resistance thanks to the “Monster” extrusions.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Fully protected wiring and lighting – Wiring and lighting are recessed into the body extrusions, protecting them from the elements and eliminating the risk of snagging.
- Weatherproof equipment – To maximize storage space, roll-up doors open to the full width and height of the compartments. They also roll up into a separate compartment on the outside of the compartment. This means your equipment is less exposed to moisture and stays dry.
- Compact and durable hinges – The stainless steel door hinges are recessed inside the compartments, so they are protected from the elements. The shelf adjustment mechanism is also recessed and extends the full height of the compartments.
- Maximized storage space – Compartment doors have an opening equivalent to the interior width of the trunks. Recessed roll-up doors offer the ability to mount certain equipment to the ceiling maximizing usable storage space. Each storage box can support up to 1,000 pounds of equipment.
- Convenient, safe steps – Lower compartment door panels fold outward and serve as 16-inch deep steps with a 500-pound load capacity.